Bought one :-)

All Kia Niro related discussions
jim1

Post by jim1 »

Just had test drive, really nice car. Have bought one :D

Peddy

Post by Peddy »

Just been on my test drive too got a price but going to see if I can get it a bit cheaper .I thought £200 for space saver a bit steep. Still don't like the footbrake. Only had a red one in quite like the blue on pics but would like to see in in the metal. What coloud did you go for Jim.
jim1

Post by jim1 »

Went for pearl white which was the color of the car we tried.
We have ordered the safety pack on ours which means a 10-12 week wait but will know better when car is ordered tomorrow.

I think we got a reasonable deal which kept the monthly payments very close to what we were paying on the sportage

If you aren't tied to one dealer take a look at carwow and other online brokers, get a few prices and take from there.
Peddy

Post by Peddy »

Yes will do that but I think the car is to new for car wow as I've tried it recently . I also want the safety pack and spare wheel.
Disbeliever

Post by Disbeliever »

I would never buy a car without a space saver, still waiting to take test drive , Neeroo not yet at main London dealer on launch day, the footbrake would stop me from buying the Robert de Niro.
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

Congratulations on your order Jim, you'll have to keep us updated with progress.

Just out of interest if you hadn't ordered the safety pack how long would the wait have been?
PhillipM

Post by PhillipM »

We have just ordered a First Edition in Ocean Blue Today. Unfortunately we won't get it till mid- October, but we really liked the car after a 30 minute test-drive. Got 47 mpg without trying very hard that was a lot of stop start traffic too! Very smooth and quiet. :D
jim1

Post by jim1 »

Rob wrote:Congratulations on your order Jim, you'll have to keep us updated with progress.

Just out of interest if you hadn't ordered the safety pack how long would the wait have been?
Good question, I think straightaway, could have had it for the new reg plates in September. I think they mentioned a delay in the blue but didn't really take that in.
jim1

Post by jim1 »

Sounds like safety pack can't be retrofitted so have to be factory order. But for an extra £350 it was hard not to justify getting in my opinon. .....actually for the cost, I think they should have put them on the entire range as standard.
jeffb

Post by jeffb »

Phil, did you get a good discount for the ocean blue First? I've been looking on car wow and there are c10% discounts available on the First but ocean blue is missing from the colour choice... maybe they're trying to sell the other stock colours off first to catch the new rev plate?