New in this Forum ...

New to the Kia UK Forums? Introduce yourself here
Deleted User 1053

Post by Deleted User 1053 »

Hi,
my name is Gerd,
I'm living in the Netherlands. In October I visted my dealer to get some information about electric driving and I went out with a signed contract for an occassion: Kia Niro Hybrid MY2017, 3 years old.
My old car was a Suzuki Grand Vitara 4x4 MY 2006 with now 213.000 km. The gas mileage was too much and the CO2 emission too high ...
To buy this Niro was a little bit special, because I saw it only in the showroom, I did no proof and I didn't know anything about the different model versions ... but it was the best choice I did! Later I found out that there where also different versions in differen countries. My Niro is the version FE (First Edition) with 18" wheels. It has not the most advanced equipment, no full-leather, no ACC and no electric chairs. But I do not miss these things.
I like this car, it is sooo quiet and all is working ... I hope it stays like this.
Here in the Netherland you get (if you pay for this!) a so named BOVAG warranty over all! Therefore I can ride without any problems.
I hope, I will find some interesting information about my car here in the forum and try to be also an active member.

Regards
Gerd