Unable to login to UVO

All Kia Niro related discussions
Sid_Bonkers

Post by Sid_Bonkers »

Set up the UVO app 18 months ago and found there wasnt much on there but recently I thought Id take another look and found that there had been an update in Jan 2020 and that I had to download the update which I did but then discovered that I couldnt login!!! I have my username and password written down so knew it was correct but I keep getting the message wrong username or password. I finally found a link to reset the password and received a code on my phone and changed the password and again was locked out getting the same wrong username or password!!!

Wrote to Kia but have had no reply, m really fed up with the lack of help Kia have offered me, anyone else in the UK having similar problems?

AlanW55

Post by AlanW55 »

New user of UVO, not experienced your current problems. It may be that your account has become inactive if not used for some time. In the current UVO app there is a 'terminate account' option. Might be worth starting from scratch again. Before you do that, have you tried logging into kia.com with your current credentials?
https://www.kia.com/uk/mykia
Last edited by AlanW55 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
UK 2021 Mark 1 HEV 4 in silky silver, standard spec.
previously UK 2017 First Edition HEV in pearlescent white, standard spec.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post